Roger or Margaret Higbee at
Niagara Frontier Outing
The Niagara Frontier, led by Roger and Margaret Higbee. You must have a passport or a passport card to enter Canada and return to the US. We will bird mostly in Canada. This four-day trip will cover Dunkirk Harbor en route to the Peace Bridge, as well as areas along the Niagara River and Lake Ontario. We will meet Frank and Sandra Horvath in Grimsby and bird two days under their leadership.
We plan to stay at a motel near the falls on the Canadian side. You may take part in the entire trip or in only a day or two by meeting us there. If you are interested in going or have questions, please contact the Higbees (724-354- 3493).
- Tue, November 20, 1:00 am
- Yellow Creek State Park Office
- Sat, November 24, 8:00 am
- Blue Spruce County Park
- Fri, November 30, 12:00 midnight – Sun, December 2, 11:59 pm
- Niagara Frontier
- Tue, December 4, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Blue Spruce County Park Lodge
- Wed, December 26, 2018, 12:01 am – Thu, December 26, 2019, 11:59 pm
- Indiana County
<<< Prev page | Next page >>>